This new version corrects a few minor bug and improves a few things.
As always, this new version is the best available, anyone using the cyberabuse whois should upgrade.
5.4 was released in 2006, so this is a long awaited release.
I'll detail the ChangeLog right here :
- fix Makefile for Win32
at least on the latest cygwin version, the current "make sqlite" didn't work, now it does
- gcc 2 compat issue
well, this one was introduced with the "make mta" thing
- get rid of that lame and big ascii art
- default TLDs libs have been updated
- TLD includes generator has been updated
- removed support for sqlite 2.x, upgrade to 3.x
- fixed a small bug in the ARIN cache system
honestly I don't remember what this bug was... it may have been fixed in 2006 or 2007
- fixed typo in INSTALL file for "make server"
- added better checks for netname and inetnum for KRNIC
- various improvement for LACNIC
- added "make mta" for those who use zcw to add abuse headers at the MTA level
that's not such a good idea... but I'll let people choose what they do with their mta
- added "make sqlite-spam" for those who use zcw to report spam
zcw was made to report abuse/security issues
this is probably the most awaited feature... I must say I'm not really a fan of this one and I don't know if it's going to be more efficient than the classic (sqlite) version...
- make strstr case insensitive when the searched string is lowercase
shouldn't change anything (email search), but who knows
I'm happy that this tool is still in use... it's now 5 years old !
Saturday, July 19, 2008
Saturday, July 12, 2008
Big upgrade of my hi-fi system.
My Inter-M (Inkel) amplifier has been replaced by a Cambridge Audio 840A(v2).
Sound is really getting better, I don't miss the very dynamic sound of the Inter-M.
Long time listening of this system is now a much better pleasure and stereo image has been really boosted...